- THE BUSINESS. This shipping policy is for:
333 5 Cities Dr A017, Pismo Beach, CA 93449
Hereinafter known as the “Business,” “we,” or “us.”
- PROCESSING TIMES. Excluding weekends and holidays, it usually takes no more than 3 hours to process and prepare an order for shipment. During such time, a customer can cancel an order with us without a fee.
- SHIPPING RATES & DELIVERY. We currently offer the following shipping methods:
☒ – International Shipping.
☐ – Priority
☒ – Standard
☒ – Domestic Shipping.
☐ – Express (next-day)
☐ – 2-Day
☒ – Standard
☐ – Local Delivery. If a customer’s location is within [#] miles of a location of the Business, we may take into consideration local delivery.
☐ – Local Pickup. If a customer would like to pick up an order, they may do so at a time and place that is agreeable to us.
It is known that delivery delays can occur, especially during the holiday season. We will attempt to always prepare and send orders as quickly as possible under the circumstances.
- TAXES & LEVIES. We shall not be held responsible for any international levies, customs fees, import fees, or any other taxes related to an order that is sent or brought outside of the country. The customer agrees to bear sole responsibility for any such taxes imposed on an order.
- O. BOXES. If the shipping carrier provides delivery to APO, FPO, or DPO addresses, we agree to deliver and provide such services. It shall be known that the United States Postal Service (USPS) is the only shipping provider that provides delivery to standard domestic P.O. boxes.
- DAMAGES. After an order is shipped, we are no longer liable for any damages that may incur during the shipping process and delivery. If a customer receives an item that is damaged, please contact us as soon as possible to allow us to claim with the shipping company.
If we presume that any damage to an item was done after an order arrived to a customer, we reserve the right to withhold and withdraw any claims made.